Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Everton VDM vs Audax Italiano

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Everton VDM - Draw - Audax Italiano) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.9% home win for (Everton VDM) at opening odds $1.75; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 22.9% away win for (Audax Italiano) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Everton VDM) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Audax Italiano) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

01 | 1X2
Everton VDM
1.75
1.65
-5.7%
Draw
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Audax Italiano
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Everton VDM -1.5
3.15
2.80
-11.1%
Audax Italiano +1.5
1.28
1.35
+5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.80
-6.7%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.87
+6.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-D
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
D-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:50:02