Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Everton VDM vs Univ de Chile

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Everton VDM - Draw - Univ de Chile) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Everton VDM) at opening odds $2.10; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% away win for (Univ de Chile) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Everton VDM) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Univ de Chile) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Everton VDM
2.10
2.10
Draw
3.20
3.20
Univ de Chile
3.00
3.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Everton VDM -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
Univ de Chile +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.40
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.00
5.00
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Everton VDM
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
Univ de Chile
2.20
2.20
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Everton VDM
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Univ de Chile
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
0-0
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 06:10:01