England / English Premier /

Everton vs Brentford 0371

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Everton - Draw - Brentford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.2% home win for (Everton) at opening odds $1.97; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 27% away win for (Brentford) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Everton) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Brentford) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Everton -0.50
1.97
1.72
-12.7%
Brentford +0.50
1.75
2.05
+17.1%
01 | 1X2
Everton
1.97
1.72
-12.7%
Draw
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Brentford
3.30
4.00
+21.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Everton -1.5
4.00
2.50
-37.5%
Brentford +1.5
1.18
1.43
+21.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.70
-11.9%
Under 2.5
1.75
2.00
+14.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.67
-4.6%
No
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
2.60
-14.8%
H-D
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
D-D
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
D-A
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
A-H
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Everton
1.72
1.58
-8.1%
Brentford
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
No 1st Goal
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Everton
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Brentford
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
0-0
2.65
2.95
+11.3%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.50
-12.3%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.45
+7.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.95
+11.3%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
3+
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Everton
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
Brentford
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
No 1st Goal
2.65
2.95
+11.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 23:20:01