Holland / Dutch League /
Excelsior vs Cambuur 5678
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Excelsior - Draw - Cambuur) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Excelsior) at opening odds $2.50; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 37.2% away win for (Cambuur) at opening odds $2.40
The fixture favourite (Excelsior) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Cambuur) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 21:20:02