USA / US Soccer League /

FC Cincinnati vs DC United 4618

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Cincinnati - Draw - DC United) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (FC Cincinnati) at opening odds $2.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% away win for (DC United) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Cincinnati) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (DC United) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
FC Cincinnati -0.50
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
DC United +0.50
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
01 | 1X2
FC Cincinnati
2.10
1.92
-8.6%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
DC United
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
FC Cincinnati -1.5
4.00
3.55
-11.3%
DC United +1.5
1.18
1.22
+3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.03
Under 2.5
1.67
1.67
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Cincinnati
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
DC United
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Cincinnati
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
Draw
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
DC United
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
0-0
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 04:50:02