USA / US Soccer League /

FC Cincinnati vs Orlando City 4610

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Cincinnati - Draw - Orlando City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.6% home win for (FC Cincinnati) at opening odds $2.65; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 38.7% away win for (Orlando City) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Orlando City) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (FC Cincinnati) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
FC Cincinnati +0.25
1.77
2.02
+14.1%
Orlando City -0.25
2.07
1.80
-13.0%
01 | 1X2
FC Cincinnati
2.65
3.10
+17.0%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Orlando City
2.30
2.00
-13.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
FC Cincinnati +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
Orlando City -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Under 2.5
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.20
-15.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-3
21.00
21.00
4-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-4
50.00
50.00
4-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
6
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Cincinnati
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Orlando City
1.87
1.75
-6.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Cincinnati
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Orlando City
2.95
2.60
-11.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-0
2.85
2.85
0-1
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-10-17 07:20:02