USA / US Soccer League /

FC Cincinnati vs Orlando City 4616

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Cincinnati - Draw - Orlando City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.2% home win for (FC Cincinnati) at opening odds $2.10; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 31.7% away win for (Orlando City) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Cincinnati) has a 21.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Orlando City) has a 78.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
FC Cincinnati -0.25
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
Orlando City +0.25
1.88
1.75
-6.9%
01 | 1X2
FC Cincinnati
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
Draw
3.40
3.00
-11.8%
Orlando City
2.80
2.80
46 | 1/2 Goal
FC Cincinnati -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Orlando City +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.65
Under 2.5
2.07
2.07
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
No
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
H-D
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
5.50
5.50
D-D
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-A
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
0-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-2
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
2
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.80
5
8.50
8.50
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
8
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
9+
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Cincinnati
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Orlando City
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
No 1st Goal
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Cincinnati
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Draw
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Orlando City
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
0-0
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.07
-20.4%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.65
+16.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
1
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
2
3.80
3.80
3+
6.50
4.80
-26.2%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
FC Cincinnati
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Orlando City
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
No 1st Goal
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
3.75
No
1.18
1.20
+1.7%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 07:30:02