USA / US Soccer League /
FC Cincinnati vs Philadelphia U 4627
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Cincinnati - Draw - Philadelphia U) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (FC Cincinnati) at opening odds $2.70; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.3% away win for (Philadelphia U) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (FC Cincinnati) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Philadelphia U) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2022-08-07 07:30:02