USA / US Soccer League /
FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids 4607
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Dallas - Draw - Colorado Rapids) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.7% home win for (FC Dallas) at opening odds $2.03; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.6% away win for (Colorado Rapids) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (FC Dallas) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Colorado Rapids) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2020-09-17 08:30:02