USA / US Soccer League /

FC Dallas vs LA Galaxy 4611

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Dallas - Draw - LA Galaxy) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.1% home win for (FC Dallas) at opening odds $1.92; 25.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 28.6% away win for (LA Galaxy) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Dallas) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (LA Galaxy) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
FC Dallas -0.50
2.00
1.91
-4.5%
LA Galaxy +0.50
1.82
1.91
+4.9%
01 | 1X2
FC Dallas
1.92
1.85
-3.6%
Draw
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
LA Galaxy
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
FC Dallas -1.5
3.55
3.35
-5.6%
LA Galaxy +1.5
1.22
1.25
+2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
6.00
6.00
2
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
5
7.00
7.00
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
30.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Dallas
1.70
1.65
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
LA Galaxy
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Dallas
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Draw
2.30
2.30
LA Galaxy
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
0-0
3.30
3.30
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.30
Under 1.5
1.53
1.53

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 08:10:02