USA / US Soccer League /
FC Dallas vs Minnesota Utd 4636
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Dallas - Draw - Minnesota Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (FC Dallas) at opening odds $1.87; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 27% away win for (Minnesota Utd) at opening odds $3.30
The fixture favourite (FC Dallas) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Minnesota Utd) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2021-06-20 08:20:01