India (Account Only) / Indian S League /
FC Goa vs Bengaluru
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Goa - Draw - Bengaluru) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (FC Goa) at opening odds $2.40; 31.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 30.8% away win for (Bengaluru) at opening odds $2.90
The fixture favourite (Bengaluru) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (FC Goa) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:40:02