India (Account Only) / Indian S League /

FC Goa vs Bengaluru

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Goa - Draw - Bengaluru) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.8% home win for (FC Goa) at opening odds $1.65; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 22.8% away win for (Bengaluru) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Goa) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Bengaluru) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

01 | 1X2
FC Goa
1.65
1.48
-10.3%
Draw
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
Bengaluru
3.90
5.00
+28.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
FC Goa -1.5
2.80
2.30
-17.9%
Bengaluru +1.5
1.35
1.50
+11.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.15
-15.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-D
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
80.00
80.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
2
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
5
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
6
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
9+
80.00
70.00
-12.5%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 19:50:01