Japan / J League Div 2 /

FC Ryukyu vs Ehime FC 2632

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Ryukyu - Draw - Ehime FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.7% home win for (FC Ryukyu) at opening odds $1.95; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 25.5% away win for (Ehime FC) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Ryukyu) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Ehime FC) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

01 | 1X2
FC Ryukyu
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Ehime FC
3.50
3.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
FC Ryukyu -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
Ehime FC +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.77
-8.3%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.90
+8.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-D
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
2-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
17.00
17.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Ryukyu
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Ehime FC
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Ryukyu
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
Draw
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Ehime FC
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
0-0
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
0-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-10-16 17:20:02