Japan / J League Div 2 /

FC Ryukyu vs G Kitakyushu 2644

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Ryukyu - Draw - G Kitakyushu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.1% home win for (FC Ryukyu) at opening odds $1.67; 25.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 21.6% away win for (G Kitakyushu) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Ryukyu) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (G Kitakyushu) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
FC Ryukyu
1.67
1.58
-5.4%
Draw
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
G Kitakyushu
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
FC Ryukyu -1.5
2.90
2.70
-6.9%
G Kitakyushu +1.5
1.33
1.37
+3.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.35
-7.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
90.00
30.00
-66.7%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
8
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Ryukyu
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
G Kitakyushu
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Ryukyu
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Draw
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
G Kitakyushu
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
0-0
2.65
2.85
+7.5%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.45
-10.9%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.47
+6.5%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:20:04