Japan / J League Div 2 /

FC Ryukyu vs Machida Zelvia 2656

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Ryukyu - Draw - Machida Zelvia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.7% home win for (FC Ryukyu) at opening odds $4.30; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 52.3% away win for (Machida Zelvia) at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Machida Zelvia) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (FC Ryukyu) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
FC Ryukyu
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Machida Zelvia
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
FC Ryukyu +1.5
1.25
1.25
Machida Zelvia -1.5
3.35
3.35
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.72
+7.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.00
2.00
No
1.67
1.67
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
10.00
10.00
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
2-0
23.00
23.00
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
6.50
6.50
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
80.00
80.00
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-1
50.00
50.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
60.00
60.00
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
35.00
35.00
4-1
150.00
150.00
1-4
35.00
35.00
4-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Ryukyu
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
Machida Zelvia
1.58
1.58
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Ryukyu
4.80
4.80
Draw
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Machida Zelvia
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
0-1
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
2-0
25.00
25.00
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
9.50
9.50
2-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.42
-3.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
3+
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
FC Ryukyu
3.80
3.80
Machida Zelvia
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
No 1st Goal
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
No
1.07
1.10
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 17:20:02