Japan / J League /

FC Tokyo vs Kawasaki F 3156

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Tokyo - Draw - Kawasaki F) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.3% home win for (FC Tokyo) at opening odds $4.40; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 54.8% away win for (Kawasaki F) at opening odds $1.63

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kawasaki F) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (FC Tokyo) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
FC Tokyo +0.75
1.97
1.88
-4.6%
Kawasaki F -0.75
1.85
1.93
+4.3%
01 | 1X2
FC Tokyo
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Draw
3.60
3.60
Kawasaki F
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
FC Tokyo +1.5
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
Kawasaki F -1.5
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.97
+3.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
D-H
10.00
10.00
D-D
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
D-A
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
11.00
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
70.00
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-1
125.00
125.00
1-4
25.00
25.00
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
70.00
70.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
70.00
70.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
6
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Tokyo
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Kawasaki F
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Tokyo
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
Draw
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Kawasaki F
2.20
2.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
0-1
3.40
3.40
2-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 12:40:01