Japan / J League /

FC Tokyo vs Shimizu S Pulse 3181

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Tokyo - Draw - Shimizu S Pulse) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.6% home win for (FC Tokyo) at opening odds $2.00; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 29.2% away win for (Shimizu S Pulse) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Tokyo) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Shimizu S Pulse) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
FC Tokyo -0.25
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
Shimizu S Pulse +0.25
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
FC Tokyo
2.00
1.92
-4.0%
Draw
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Shimizu S Pulse
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
FC Tokyo -1.5
4.40
3.35
-23.9%
Shimizu S Pulse +1.5
1.15
1.25
+8.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.58
-15.5%
Under 2.5
1.80
2.20
+22.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
No
1.95
2.20
+12.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
0-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-1
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
2-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
1-1
5.80
7.50
+29.3%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1
4.00
5.20
+30.0%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
5
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
6
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
7
60.00
23.00
-61.7%
8
100.00
35.00
-65.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Tokyo
1.75
1.85
+5.7%
Shimizu S Pulse
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
No 1st Goal
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Tokyo
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Draw
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Shimizu S Pulse
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
0-0
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
Any Other Score
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.35
-17.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.50
+11.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
1
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
2
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
3+
7.50
5.80
-22.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
FC Tokyo
2.35
2.35
Shimizu S Pulse
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
No 1st Goal
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
No
1.12
1.15
+2.7%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 16:50:01