Japan / J League Div 2 /
FC Yokohama vs Albirex Niigata 2658
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Yokohama - Draw - Albirex Niigata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.3% home win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $2.60; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.9% away win for (Albirex Niigata) at opening odds $2.35
The fixture favourite (Albirex Niigata) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (FC Yokohama) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2022-06-26 16:40:02