Japan / J League /

FC Yokohama vs FC Tokyo 3175

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Yokohama - Draw - FC Tokyo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 23.4% home win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $3.80; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 51.8% away win for (FC Tokyo) at opening odds $1.72

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (FC Tokyo) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (FC Yokohama) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
FC Yokohama +0.75
1.82
1.82
FC Tokyo -0.75
2.00
2.00
01 | 1X2
FC Yokohama
3.80
3.80
Draw
3.60
3.60
FC Tokyo
1.72
1.72
02 | 1/2 Goal
FC Yokohama +1.5
1.33
1.33
FC Tokyo -1.5
2.90
2.90
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.67
Under 2.5
2.03
2.03
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
9.50
9.50
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
4.70
4.70
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-0
13.00
13.00
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
7.50
7.50
2-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
13.00
13.00
3-1
35.00
35.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
70.00
70.00
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
150.00
150.00
0-4
35.00
35.00
4-1
100.00
100.00
1-4
25.00
25.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
80.00
80.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
80.00
80.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
13.00
1
4.80
4.80
2
3.40
3.40
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.80
4.80
5
9.00
9.00
6
19.00
19.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Yokohama
2.50
2.50
No 1st Goal
13.00
13.00
FC Tokyo
1.58
1.58
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Yokohama
4.20
4.20
Draw
2.25
2.25
FC Tokyo
2.25
2.25
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
2.95
2.95
0-1
3.50
3.50
2-0
21.00
21.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
9.00
9.00
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.50
Under 1.5
1.45
1.45

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 17:30:18