Japan / J League Cup / 1611

FC Yokohama vs S Hiroshima

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Yokohama - Draw - S Hiroshima) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.4% home win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $3.50; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 47.6% away win for (S Hiroshima) at opening odds $1.87. The fixture favourite (S Hiroshima) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (FC Yokohama) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
FC Yokohama3.503.40 -2.9%Draw3.303.30S Hiroshima1.871.90 +1.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
FC Yokohama +1.51.251.25S Hiroshima -1.53.353.35
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.80Under 2.51.871.87
03. Halftime-Fulltime
FC YokohamaDrawS Hiroshima
H-H6.506.00 -7.7%H-D15.0015.00H-A23.0023.00
D-H8.508.50D-D5.205.20D-A4.804.80
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D13.0013.00A-A2.852.95 +3.5%
04. Pick The Score
FC YokohamaDrawS Hiroshima
1-010.0010.000-011.0011.000-16.006.00
2-019.0019.001-16.007.00 +16.7%0-28.008.00
2-111.0011.002-212.0012.001-27.007.00
3-060.0050.00 -16.7%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-315.0015.00
3-130.0030.004-4200.00200.001-313.0013.00
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score90.0060.00 -33.3%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-440.0040.00
4-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-435.0035.00
4-2100.00100.00    2-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-0250.00250.00    0-5100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-590.0080.00 -11.1%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60621.0019.00 -9.5%
14.504.5045.205.20750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.203.30 +3.1%510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
2020-02-16 04:10:28
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.50 -5.7%Under 1.51.401.45 +3.6%