Japan / J League Cup /

FC Yokohama vs Shonan Bellmare 1686

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Yokohama - Draw - Shonan Bellmare) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $2.45; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 34.3% away win for (Shonan Bellmare) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Shonan Bellmare) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (FC Yokohama) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
FC Yokohama 0.00
1.85
2.02
+9.2%
Shonan Bellmare +0.00
1.97
1.80
-8.6%
01 | 1X2
FC Yokohama
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Draw
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Shonan Bellmare
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
FC Yokohama +1.5
1.07
1.07
Shonan Bellmare -1.5
6.00
6.00
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-1
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
1
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:40:02