Japan / J League /

FC Yokohama vs Tokushima V 3199

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Yokohama - Draw - Tokushima V) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.3% home win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $2.75; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 38.6% away win for (Tokushima V) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tokushima V) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (FC Yokohama) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

Asian Handicap
FC Yokohama 0.00
2.02
2.07
+2.5%
Tokushima V +0.00
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
01 | 1X2
FC Yokohama
2.75
2.75
Draw
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Tokushima V
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
FC Yokohama +1.5
1.09
1.05
-3.7%
Tokushima V -1.5
5.50
6.70
+21.8%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-1
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
1
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
4
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
5
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
6
35.00
35.00
7
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Yokohama
2.15
2.15
No 1st Goal
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
Tokushima V
1.92
2.00
+4.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
FC Yokohama
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Draw
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Tokushima V
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
0-0
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
0-1
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
23.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.53
+5.5%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.30
-8.0%

Last Updated on 2021-10-16 14:50:01