Japan / J League Div 2 / 2685

FC Yokohama vs Z Kanazawa

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (FC Yokohama - Draw - Z Kanazawa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (FC Yokohama) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Z Kanazawa) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
FC Yokohama2.052.05Draw3.203.20Z Kanazawa3.103.10
46. 1/2 Goal
FC Yokohama -1.53.753.75Z Kanazawa +1.51.201.20
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.871.87Under 2.51.801.80
03. Halftime-Fulltime
FC YokohamaDrawZ Kanazawa
H-H3.303.30H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.005.00D-D5.005.00D-A7.507.50
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0013.00A-A5.505.50
04. Pick The Score
FC YokohamaDrawZ Kanazawa
1-06.506.500-010.0010.000-19.509.50
2-09.509.501-15.205.200-215.0015.00
2-17.507.502-212.0012.001-210.0010.00
3-019.0019.003-360.0060.000-340.0040.00
3-115.0015.004-4200.00200.001-325.0025.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.00125.002-335.0035.00
4-050.0050.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-140.0040.00    1-490.0090.00
4-260.0060.00    2-490.0090.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-0125.00125.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0010.0033.703.70623.0023.00
14.304.3045.205.20760.0060.00
23.203.20511.0011.00890.0090.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
FC Yokohama1.771.77No 1st Goal10.0010.00Z Kanazawa2.302.30
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
FC Yokohama2.702.70Draw2.052.05Z Kanazawa3.803.80
11. Halftime PTS
FC YokohamaDrawZ Kanazawa
1-04.004.000-02.652.650-15.205.20
2-011.0011.001-17.507.500-215.0015.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-10-10 17:00:06
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.40Under 0.52.652.65