Japan / J League Div 2 /

Fagiano Okayama vs Machida Zelvia 2664

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fagiano Okayama - Draw - Machida Zelvia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.7% home win for (Fagiano Okayama) at opening odds $2.80; 33.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.65; 34.8% away win for (Machida Zelvia) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Machida Zelvia) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Fagiano Okayama) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Fagiano Okayama
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
Draw
2.65
2.65
Machida Zelvia
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Fagiano Okayama +1.5
1.05
1.07
+1.9%
Machida Zelvia -1.5
6.70
6.00
-10.4%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Under 1.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-0
5.50
5.50
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
5.50
5.50
1
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
4
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
5
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
6
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
7
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fagiano Okayama
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
No 1st Goal
5.50
5.50
Machida Zelvia
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Even
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fagiano Okayama
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
Draw
1.77
1.77
Machida Zelvia
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.80
0-0
1.90
2.03
+6.8%
0-1
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.63
1.65
+1.2%
Under 0.5
2.10
2.07
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:01