Japan / J League Div 2 /

Fagiano Okayama vs Omiya Ardija 2653

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fagiano Okayama - Draw - Omiya Ardija) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Fagiano Okayama) at opening odds $2.80; 31.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 36.4% away win for (Omiya Ardija) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Omiya Ardija) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Fagiano Okayama) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Fagiano Okayama
2.80
2.80
Draw
2.80
2.80
Omiya Ardija
2.45
2.45
02 | 1/2 Goal
Fagiano Okayama +1.5
1.09
1.09
Omiya Ardija -1.5
5.50
5.50
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.35
2.35
Under 2.5
1.50
1.50
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
4.80
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
3.90
3.90
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.20
4.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
6.00
6.00
0-1
5.80
5.80
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
9.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
200.00
200.00
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
80.00
80.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.00
6.00
1
3.50
3.50
2
3.00
3.00
3
4.00
4.00
4
7.00
7.00
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
40.00
7
80.00
80.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fagiano Okayama
2.25
2.25
No 1st Goal
6.00
6.00
Omiya Ardija
2.00
2.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fagiano Okayama
3.60
3.60
Draw
1.87
1.87
Omiya Ardija
3.20
3.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.50
0-0
2.30
2.30
0-1
4.30
4.30
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
23.00
23.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.53
Under 0.5
2.30
2.30

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 15:10:15