Japan / J League Div 2 /

Fagiano Okayama vs Thespa Kusatsu 2687

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fagiano Okayama - Draw - Thespa Kusatsu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.9% home win for (Fagiano Okayama) at opening odds $1.90; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 23.4% away win for (Thespa Kusatsu) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Fagiano Okayama) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Thespa Kusatsu) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

01 | 1X2
Fagiano Okayama
1.90
1.92
+1.1%
Draw
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Thespa Kusatsu
3.80
3.80
46 | 1/2 Goal
Fagiano Okayama -1.5
4.00
3.55
-11.3%
Thespa Kusatsu +1.5
1.18
1.22
+3.4%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.49
1.47
-1.3%
Under 1.5
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
No
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
7.00
7.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
4
8.00
8.00
5
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
6
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
7
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fagiano Okayama
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
Thespa Kusatsu
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fagiano Okayama
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Draw
1.92
1.87
-2.6%
Thespa Kusatsu
4.50
4.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
0-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Even
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
5.00
5.00
3+
10.00
10.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Fagiano Okayama
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Thespa Kusatsu
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
No 1st Goal
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
6.70
No
1.05
1.05

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 12:50:01