Sweden / Swedish League /

Falkenbergs vs Varbergs 5413

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Falkenbergs - Draw - Varbergs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Falkenbergs) at opening odds $2.55; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.2% away win for (Varbergs) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Varbergs) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Falkenbergs) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Falkenbergs 0.00
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
Varbergs +0.00
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
01 | 1X2
Falkenbergs
2.55
2.80
+9.8%
Draw
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
Varbergs
2.40
2.05
-14.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Falkenbergs +1.5
1.15
1.20
+4.3%
Varbergs -1.5
4.40
3.75
-14.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.58
-5.4%
Under 2.5
2.03
2.20
+8.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
30.00
30.00
3-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
80.00
80.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
80.00
80.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Falkenbergs
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Varbergs
1.92
1.87
-2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Falkenbergs
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Varbergs
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
0-0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.50
+0.7%

Last Updated on 2020-09-18 00:50:02