Holland / Dutch League /

Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam 5638

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Feyenoord - Draw - Sparta Rotterdam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Feyenoord) at opening odds $1.30; 18% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 12.8% away win for (Sparta Rotterdam) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Feyenoord) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Sparta Rotterdam) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Feyenoord
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
Draw
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
Sparta Rotterdam
7.00
7.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Feyenoord -1.5
1.90
1.90
Sparta Rotterdam +1.5
1.75
1.75
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.10
2.10
Under 3.5
1.63
1.63
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.77
1.77
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-D
9.00
9.00
D-A
15.00
15.00
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
13.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-0
23.00
23.00
0-1
23.00
23.00
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
3-0
8.00
8.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
15.00
15.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
13.00
13.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
25.00
25.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
70.00
70.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
30.00
30.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
35.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
23.00
1
7.00
7.00
2
4.10
4.10
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.20
4.20
5
6.50
6.50
6
11.00
11.00
7
23.00
23.00
8
50.00
50.00
9+
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Feyenoord
1.33
1.30
-2.3%
No 1st Goal
23.00
23.00
Sparta Rotterdam
3.30
3.30
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Feyenoord
1.75
1.75
Draw
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
Sparta Rotterdam
6.00
6.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-0
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
0-1
9.00
9.00
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
8.00
8.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.07
2.10
+1.4%
Under 1.5
1.65
1.63
-1.2%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 18:10:05