Holland / Dutch League /

Feyenoord vs Twente Enschede 5627

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Feyenoord - Draw - Twente Enschede) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Feyenoord) at opening odds $1.37; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 13.8% away win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Feyenoord) has a 45.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.00 whereas the underdog (Twente Enschede) has a 54.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.67

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Feyenoord
1.37
1.33
-2.9%
Draw
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
Twente Enschede
6.50
6.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
Feyenoord -1.5
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Twente Enschede +1.5
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.15
2.15
Under 3.5
1.60
1.60
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.90
1.82
-4.2%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
D-D
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
D-A
15.00
15.00
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
12.00
12.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
0-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
8.50
8.50
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
15.00
15.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
25.00
25.00
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
70.00
70.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
35.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1
7.00
7.00
2
4.00
4.00
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.20
4.20
5
6.50
6.50
6
11.00
11.00
7
25.00
25.00
8
50.00
50.00
9+
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Feyenoord
1.37
1.33
-2.9%
No 1st Goal
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Twente Enschede
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Feyenoord
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
Draw
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Twente Enschede
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
0-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
8.50
8.50
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Under 1.5
1.60
1.63
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 20:10:07