Holland / Dutch League /

Feyenoord vs Vitesse Arnhem 5691

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Feyenoord - Draw - Vitesse Arnhem) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.1% home win for (Feyenoord) at opening odds $1.40; 20.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.30; 15% away win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Feyenoord) has a 42.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Feyenoord -1.25
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
Vitesse Arnhem +1.25
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
01 | 1X2
Feyenoord
1.40
1.37
-2.1%
Draw
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
Vitesse Arnhem
6.00
6.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Feyenoord -1.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Vitesse Arnhem +1.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
D-D
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
D-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
11.00
11.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-1
17.00
17.00
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
3-0
9.00
9.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
9.50
9.50
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
35.00
35.00
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
17.00
17.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
17.00
17.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
40.00
40.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
40.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
80.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Feyenoord
1.37
1.37
No 1st Goal
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Vitesse Arnhem
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Feyenoord
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Draw
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Vitesse Arnhem
5.50
5.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
0-0
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
6.50
6.50
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 02:50:04