Holland / Dutch League / 5661

Feyenoord vs Waalwijk

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Feyenoord - Draw - Waalwijk) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 79.5% home win for (Feyenoord) at opening odds $1.15; 12.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.50; 8.3% away win for (Waalwijk) at opening odds $11.00. The fixture favourite (Feyenoord) has a 41.3% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Waalwijk) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Feyenoord1.151.17 +1.7%Draw7.506.50 -13.3%Waalwijk11.009.50 -13.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Feyenoord -2.52.202.20Waalwijk +2.51.551.55
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.601.58 -1.3%Under 3.52.152.20 +2.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
FeyenoordDrawWaalwijk
H-H1.401.45 +3.6%H-D23.0023.00H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.704.40 -6.4%D-D15.0013.00 -13.3%D-A25.0025.00
A-H17.0017.00A-D25.0025.00A-A21.0019.00 -9.5%
04. Pick The Score
FeyenoordDrawWaalwijk
1-013.0013.000-050.0040.00 -20.0%0-150.0050.00
2-08.008.50 +6.3%1-115.0015.000-290.0090.00
2-18.509.00 +5.9%2-219.0019.001-235.0035.00
3-07.508.00 +6.7%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-3200.00200.00
3-18.008.004-4150.00150.001-390.0090.00
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score8.508.00 -5.9%2-360.0060.00
4-011.0011.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-111.0011.00    1-4200.00200.00
4-221.0019.00 -9.5%    2-4150.00150.00
4-360.0060.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-017.0017.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-119.0019.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-235.0035.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-390.0090.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
050.0040.00 -20.0%33.904.00 +2.6%67.507.50
112.0012.0043.904.00 +2.6%713.0012.00 -7.7%
25.505.5054.804.80825.0025.00
    9+40.0035.00 -12.5%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Feyenoord1.221.23 +0.8%No 1st Goal50.0040.00 -20.0%Waalwijk4.003.90 -2.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.80Even1.851.85
10. Halftime 1X2
Feyenoord1.371.42 +3.6%Draw3.603.40 -5.6%Waalwijk8.508.00 -5.9%
11. Halftime PTS
FeyenoordDrawWaalwijk
1-03.303.50 +6.1%0-05.205.00 -3.8%0-112.0011.00 -8.3%
2-04.704.80 +2.1%1-18.508.500-240.0040.00
2-111.0011.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-230.0030.00
    Any Other Score4.804.80    
2019-11-10 22:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.671.70 +1.8%Under 1.52.032.00 -1.5%