Europe / Euro Champ /
Finland vs Belgium 2036
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Finland - Draw - Belgium) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 9% home win for (Finland) at opening odds $10.00; 18% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 73% away win for (Belgium) at opening odds $1.23
The fixture favourite (Belgium) has a 51.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.77 whereas the underdog (Finland) has a 48.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.87
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2021-06-22 02:50:01