Italy / Italian Cup / 0892

Fiorentina vs Atalanta

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fiorentina - Draw - Atalanta) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Fiorentina) at opening odds $2.65; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 40.4% away win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $2.20. The fixture favourite (Atalanta) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Fiorentina) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Fiorentina +0.501.801.80Atalanta -0.502.022.02
01. 1X2
Fiorentina2.653.20 +20.8%Draw3.403.40Atalanta2.201.92 -12.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Fiorentina +1.51.181.30 +10.2%Atalanta -1.54.003.05 -23.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.60Under 2.52.152.15
03. Halftime-Fulltime
FiorentinaDrawAtalanta
H-H4.405.80 +31.8%H-D13.0013.00H-A23.0021.00 -8.7%
D-H7.008.50 +21.4%D-D6.005.80 -3.3%D-A5.505.00 -9.1%
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0012.00 -7.7%A-A3.502.90 -17.1%
04. Pick The Score
FiorentinaDrawAtalanta
1-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-015.0013.00 -13.3%0-19.009.00
2-013.0019.00 +46.2%1-16.006.000-211.0010.00 -9.1%
2-19.0010.00 +11.1%2-211.0011.001-27.507.00 -6.7%
3-035.0050.00 +42.9%3-340.0040.000-323.0017.00 -26.1%
3-119.0025.00 +31.6%4-4150.00150.001-315.0012.00 -20.0%
3-221.0025.00 +19.0%Any Other Score90.0040.00 -55.6%2-319.0019.00
4-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-460.0040.00 -33.3%
4-160.0060.00    1-440.0030.00 -25.0%
4-260.0060.00    2-450.0035.00 -30.0%
4-390.00100.00 +11.1%    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0200.00200.00    0-5125.0080.00 -36.0%
5-1150.00150.00    1-5125.0070.00 -44.0%
5-2150.00150.00    2-5125.0080.00 -36.0%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00125.00 -37.5%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0013.00 -13.3%33.503.70 +5.7%615.0013.00 -13.3%
15.205.50 +5.8%44.704.70735.0025.00 -28.6%
23.503.60 +2.9%58.008.00870.0040.00 -42.9%
    9+100.0060.00 -40.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Fiorentina2.052.30 +12.2%No 1st Goal15.0013.00 -13.3%Atalanta1.851.65 -10.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Fiorentina3.203.70 +15.6%Draw2.252.25Atalanta2.752.45 -10.9%
11. Halftime PTS
FiorentinaDrawAtalanta
1-04.805.50 +14.6%0-03.052.95 -3.3%0-14.304.00 -7.0%
2-013.0017.00 +30.8%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-211.0010.00 -9.1%
2-117.0021.00 +23.5%2-240.0040.001-217.0013.00 -23.5%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2020-01-15 21:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.40 -2.0%Under 1.51.471.49 +1.4%