Italy / Italian League /
Fiorentina vs Benevento SRL 1377
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fiorentina - Draw - Benevento SRL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.6% home win for (Fiorentina) at opening odds $1.50; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 18.6% away win for (Benevento SRL) at opening odds $4.80
The fixture favourite (Fiorentina) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Benevento SRL) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 19:20:01