Italy / Italian League /
Fiorentina vs Lecce 1343
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fiorentina - Draw - Lecce) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.4% home win for (Fiorentina) at opening odds $1.55; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 17.1% away win for (Lecce) at opening odds $5.20
The fixture favourite (Fiorentina) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Lecce) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 21:50:02