Italy / Italian League /
Fiorentina vs Torino 1395
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fiorentina - Draw - Torino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.6% home win for (Fiorentina) at opening odds $1.80; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 24.1% away win for (Torino) at opening odds $3.70
The fixture favourite (Fiorentina) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Torino) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2020-09-19 23:50:01