Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Flamengo vs Bragantino
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Flamengo - Draw - Bragantino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.2% home win for (Flamengo) at opening odds $1.58; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 18.5% away win for (Bragantino) at opening odds $4.80
The fixture favourite (Flamengo) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Bragantino) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2021-06-20 07:50:02