Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Fluminense vs Cuiaba

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fluminense - Draw - Cuiaba) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 63.4% home win for (Fluminense) at opening odds $1.42; 23.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 12.9% away win for (Cuiaba) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Fluminense) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Cuiaba) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Fluminense
1.42
1.48
+4.2%
Draw
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
Cuiaba
7.00
7.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Fluminense -1.5
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
Cuiaba +1.5
1.48
1.40
-5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.50
-6.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
No
1.48
1.40
-5.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
H-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
D-D
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
21.00
21.00
A-A
13.00
13.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
0-0
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
0-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-0
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-3
150.00
150.00
3-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
1
3.60
3.20
-11.1%
2
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
3
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
4
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
5
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
6
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
7
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fluminense
1.37
1.42
+3.6%
Cuiaba
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
No 1st Goal
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fluminense
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
Draw
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
Cuiaba
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.95
2.95
0-0
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
0-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-2
30.00
30.00
2-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.50
+5.6%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
3+
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Fluminense
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
Cuiaba
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
7.70
+14.9%
No
1.05
1.03
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 02:50:01