Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Fluminense vs Juventude

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fluminense - Draw - Juventude) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.4% home win for (Fluminense) at opening odds $1.30; 20% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 10.6% away win for (Juventude) at opening odds $8.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Fluminense) has a 46.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.95 whereas the underdog (Juventude) has a 53.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Fluminense
1.30
1.30
Draw
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
Juventude
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Fluminense -1.5
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Juventude +1.5
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
Under 2.5
1.90
2.07
+8.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
H-D
21.00
21.00
H-A
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
D-H
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
D-D
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-A
17.00
17.00
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
21.00
21.00
A-A
15.00
15.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
6.50
+35.4%
0-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-0
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
1-1
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
0-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
3-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-3
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
3-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
2-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-0
13.00
13.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
2
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
3
3.40
3.40
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
6
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fluminense
1.82
1.70
-6.6%
Draw
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
Juventude
7.50
7.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
0-0
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.25
-8.2%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.55
+12.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
3.40
+19.3%
1
2.45
2.45
2
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
3+
7.00
5.80
-17.1%

Last Updated on 2022-09-29 03:20:02