Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Fortaleza vs Flamengo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortaleza - Draw - Flamengo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.8% home win for (Fortaleza) at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 42.5% away win for (Flamengo) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Flamengo) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Fortaleza) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Fortaleza
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Flamengo
2.10
2.10
02 | 1/2 Goal
Fortaleza +1.5
1.18
1.12
-5.1%
Flamengo -1.5
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.35
+17.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.50
-11.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
D-D
4.70
4.10
-12.8%
D-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-0
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
0-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
9.00
9.00
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
1
4.00
3.40
-15.0%
2
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
6
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
100.00
100.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fortaleza
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
Draw
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
Flamengo
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
0-1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.49
+6.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
3+
7.50
9.50
+26.7%

Last Updated on 2022-09-29 03:20:02