Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Fortaleza vs Fluminense
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortaleza - Draw - Fluminense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37% home win for (Fortaleza) at opening odds $2.40; 32.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.75; 30.6% away win for (Fluminense) at opening odds $2.90
The fixture favourite (Fortaleza) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Fluminense) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2021-06-21 05:00:02