Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Fortaleza vs Internacional

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortaleza - Draw - Internacional) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.3% home win for (Fortaleza) at opening odds $2.10; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 29.1% away win for (Internacional) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Fortaleza) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Internacional) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Fortaleza
2.10
1.72
-18.1%
Draw
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
Internacional
3.05
4.20
+37.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Fortaleza -1.5
4.80
3.15
-34.4%
Internacional +1.5
1.12
1.28
+14.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.03
-9.8%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.67
+7.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
2.60
-25.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
4.30
-14.0%
D-D
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
D-A
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
8.00
+53.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-0
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
0-1
7.00
13.00
+85.7%
2-0
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
1-1
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-2
13.00
23.00
+76.9%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
3-0
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
3-1
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-2
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
40.00
-80.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-2
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
1
3.30
4.10
+24.2%
2
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fortaleza
2.85
2.35
-17.5%
Draw
1.97
2.05
+4.1%
Internacional
3.70
4.80
+29.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.40
-12.8%
0-0
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
0-1
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
2-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.40
-3.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Even
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
3+
9.00
7.50
-16.7%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 04:50:02