Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Fortaleza vs Palmeiras

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortaleza - Draw - Palmeiras) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.2% home win for (Fortaleza) at opening odds $2.85; 31.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 37% away win for (Palmeiras) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Palmeiras) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Fortaleza) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Fortaleza
2.85
2.85
Draw
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
Palmeiras
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Fortaleza +1.5
1.10
1.09
-0.9%
Palmeiras -1.5
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.40
+15.9%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.49
-9.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-1
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-1
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
2-4
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1
4.10
3.60
-12.2%
2
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
3
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
6
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
7
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.55
+4.0%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.25
-6.3%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 04:50:02