Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Fortaleza vs SC Recife

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortaleza - Draw - SC Recife) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.2% home win for (Fortaleza) at opening odds $1.67; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 20.7% away win for (SC Recife) at opening odds $4.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Fortaleza) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (SC Recife) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Fortaleza
1.67
1.65
-1.2%
Draw
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
SC Recife
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Fortaleza -1.5
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
SC Recife +1.5
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.30
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
80.00
80.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
70.00
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fortaleza
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
No 1st Goal
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
SC Recife
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fortaleza
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
SC Recife
4.80
4.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.95
2.95
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.00
9.00
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:50:09