Holland / Dutch League / 5659

Fortuna Sittard vs ADO Den Haag

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortuna Sittard - Draw - ADO Den Haag) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $2.20; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 34.9% away win for (ADO Den Haag) at opening odds $2.55. The fixture favourite (Fortuna Sittard) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (ADO Den Haag) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Fortuna Sittard2.202.30 +4.5%Draw3.603.50 -2.8%ADO Den Haag2.552.50 -2.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Fortuna Sittard -1.53.754.00 +6.7%ADO Den Haag +1.51.201.18 -1.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.102.30 +9.5%Under 3.51.631.53 -6.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Fortuna SittardDrawADO Den Haag
H-H3.503.60 +2.9%H-D13.0013.00H-A23.0023.00
D-H6.006.00D-D6.506.50D-A7.006.50 -7.1%
A-H21.0023.00 +9.5%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.204.10 -2.4%
04. Pick The Score
Fortuna SittardDrawADO Den Haag
1-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-019.0019.000-113.0011.00 -15.4%
2-013.0013.001-17.006.50 -7.1%0-215.0015.00
2-18.008.002-29.5010.00 +5.3%1-29.008.50 -5.6%
3-025.0025.003-325.0035.00 +40.0%0-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-113.0013.004-4125.00125.001-315.0017.00 +13.3%
3-215.0017.00 +13.3%Any Other Score50.0060.00 +20.0%2-317.0017.00
4-060.0060.00    0-480.0070.00 -12.5%
4-135.0040.00 +14.3%    1-440.0040.00
4-235.0040.00 +14.3%    2-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-360.0070.00 +16.7%    3-460.0070.00 +16.7%
5-0125.00125.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-190.00100.00 +11.1%    1-5125.00125.00
5-290.00125.00 +38.9%    2-5125.00125.00
5-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-5150.00150.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
05. Total Goals
019.0019.0033.603.50 -2.8%611.0012.00 +9.1%
17.006.50 -7.1%44.304.40 +2.3%723.0025.00 +8.7%
24.103.80 -7.3%56.507.00 +7.7%850.0060.00 +20.0%
    9+70.0090.00 +28.6%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Fortuna Sittard1.851.87 +1.1%No 1st Goal19.0019.00ADO Den Haag2.001.97 -1.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Fortuna Sittard2.752.80 +1.8%Draw2.352.30 -2.1%ADO Den Haag3.003.00
11. Halftime PTS
Fortuna SittardDrawADO Den Haag
1-04.704.50 -4.3%0-03.503.30 -5.7%0-15.004.80 -4.0%
2-011.0012.00 +9.1%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-213.0013.00
2-115.0015.002-235.0035.001-215.0015.00
    Any Other Score11.0012.00 +9.1%    
2019-11-10 02:10:04
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.102.25 +7.1%Under 1.51.631.55 -4.9%