Holland / Dutch League /

Fortuna Sittard vs Alkmaar 5698

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortuna Sittard - Draw - Alkmaar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.8% home win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $6.50; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 65.7% away win for (Alkmaar) at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Alkmaar) has a 44.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.05 whereas the underdog (Fortuna Sittard) has a 55.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.63

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Fortuna Sittard +1.00
2.07
2.07
Alkmaar -1.00
1.77
1.77
01 | 1X2
Fortuna Sittard
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
Draw
4.40
3.90
-11.4%
Alkmaar
1.37
1.45
+5.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Fortuna Sittard +1.5
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
Alkmaar -1.5
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.67
+11.3%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.03
-13.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
12.00
12.00
H-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
H-A
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
D-H
13.00
13.00
D-D
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
D-A
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
1.90
2.05
+7.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
0-0
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
40.00
40.00
1-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-2
6.50
6.50
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
3-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-1
60.00
60.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
3-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-3
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
15.00
15.00
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-2
150.00
150.00
2-4
30.00
30.00
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
35.00
35.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
40.00
40.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
70.00
70.00
5-3
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
3-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Fortuna Sittard
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
No 1st Goal
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
Alkmaar
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Fortuna Sittard
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
Draw
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Alkmaar
1.82
1.97
+8.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-0
3.40
2.90
-14.7%
0-1
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
9.50
9.50
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.60
+15.6%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.42
-8.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 23:40:01