Holland / Dutch League / 5653

Fortuna Sittard vs Emmen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortuna Sittard - Draw - Emmen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.5% home win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $2.00; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 30.1% away win for (Emmen) at opening odds $2.95. The fixture favourite (Fortuna Sittard) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Emmen) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Fortuna Sittard -0.251.822.07 +13.7%Emmen +0.252.001.77 -11.5%
01. 1X2
Fortuna Sittard2.002.25 +12.5%Draw3.503.40 -2.9%Emmen2.952.60 -11.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Fortuna Sittard -1.53.504.00 +14.3%Emmen +1.51.231.18 -4.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.531.55 +1.3%Under 2.52.302.25 -2.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Fortuna SittardDrawEmmen
H-H3.103.60 +16.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0021.00 -16.0%
D-H5.206.00 +15.4%D-D6.506.00 -7.7%D-A8.007.00 -12.5%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.804.20 -12.5%
04. Pick The Score
Fortuna SittardDrawEmmen
1-010.0010.000-019.0017.00 -10.5%0-112.0011.00 -8.3%
2-011.0012.00 +9.1%1-16.506.500-217.0013.00 -23.5%
2-17.508.00 +6.7%2-210.0010.001-29.508.50 -10.5%
3-019.0023.00 +21.1%3-335.0035.000-340.0030.00 -25.0%
3-112.0015.00 +25.0%4-4150.00150.001-321.0017.00 -19.0%
3-217.0019.00 +11.8%Any Other Score40.0070.00 +75.0%2-321.0021.00
4-050.0050.00    0-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
4-130.0035.00 +16.7%    1-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-240.0040.00    2-460.0060.00
4-370.0070.00    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-080.00100.00 +25.0%    0-5100.00150.00 +50.0%
5-180.0090.00 +12.5%    1-5100.00125.00 +25.0%
5-2100.00100.00    2-5100.00150.00 +50.0%
5-3150.00150.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4200.00250.00 +25.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
019.0017.00 -10.5%33.503.50613.0015.00 +15.4%
16.005.20 -13.3%44.404.50 +2.3%730.0030.00
23.703.60 -2.7%57.007.50 +7.1%860.0050.00 -16.7%
    9+90.0080.00 -11.1%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Fortuna Sittard1.721.85 +7.6%No 1st Goal19.0017.00 -10.5%Emmen2.151.97 -8.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Fortuna Sittard2.552.80 +9.8%Draw2.352.25 -4.3%Emmen3.303.10 -6.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Fortuna SittardDrawEmmen
1-04.104.30 +4.9%0-03.303.10 -6.1%0-15.204.80 -7.7%
2-010.0012.00 +20.0%1-16.506.500-215.0013.00 -13.3%
2-113.0015.00 +15.4%2-235.0035.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score12.0013.00 +8.3%    
2020-02-15 22:04:49
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.252.35 +4.4%Under 1.51.551.50 -3.2%