Holland / Dutch League /
Fortuna Sittard vs Emmen 5663
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortuna Sittard - Draw - Emmen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.2% home win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $2.05; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.1% away win for (Emmen) at opening odds $3.05
The fixture favourite (Fortuna Sittard) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Emmen) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 01:50:02