Holland / Dutch League /
Fortuna Sittard vs Heerenveen 5625
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Fortuna Sittard - Draw - Heerenveen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.1% home win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $2.95; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 43.8% away win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $2.03
The fixture favourite (Heerenveen) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Fortuna Sittard) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 02:50:04